Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I know it's Wednesday...

And I'm sorry for slacking on my posting! In fact Wednesdays are usually my small post days. But I received a bit of news yesterday, so I was off kilter and am still a bit distracted. As you know I am a single mom working part time to support myself and my daughter. But yesterday I was informed that the owner of the business I work for has decided to cut back on hours. Which means the barely 20hours I am working now, (25hours a week when I get lucky), is going to be reduced even more. According to my general manager it's going to equal out to two days a week, about 16-18hours. That's...that's scary. So understandably I am a little stressed.
While I am guaranteed my job after I return from maternity leave, it's still not a lot of income. I have posted on facebook and craigslist  about starting my photography up again, I have finished a few nursing pads to post for sale, I have also joined with an independent all natural company that I have 100% faith in. On top of those few things I have been lucky enough to find a great survey site that pays you for surveys! I really enjoy it..most of the time.

I do not get points or rewards for referring anyone, but if you are interested in getting paid to take surveys please check out SurveySpot. For every 1,000 points you earn you can exchange them for $10on paypal! It actually works, I used my $10 for a purchase I made on a co-op. Very helpful! So far this is the best survey site I've found.

I'm also attempting to earn some money blogging. I haven't made anything yet, but that's no reason to give up trying now!! I'm also still attempting to sell multiple items online, things that I would LOVE to be out of my way!

With all this in mind, my posting may be a bit more sporadic and less organized than before. So I apologize in advance! Who knows this may help us grow a bit closer! I'll be posting about the ups and downs of my businesses, of mommy-hood and random facts that I find to be very important!

Not to mention I still have so much to do for SweetPea. I keep forgetting to find a pediatrician, line up a few people to be nannys/babysitters, complete my 'thank-you' notes...Ugh, this is a post in it's self!! haha

I hope everyone had a great (previous) weekend and has had a great week thus far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment