Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend Adventures

Mother and Child - Pablo Picasso
{Source}
 I absolutely love this picture. Isn't it done beautifully? It really brings more of a beautiful look at the bond between mother and child, while making the image of breastfeeding even more beautiful.

Surprisingly this weekend is actually a bit action packed!! It's welcomed, scary and very exciting!

Tonight I will be putting a few finishing touches on my piggy banks for the Baby Shower. I'll also be doing some much needed (never ending) cleaning of my apartment while organizing my daughters room! I'm hoping (it's scheduled...) to have a dresser moved from my parents house to my apartment this Sunday. The dresser will be turned into a changing table! As well as help store some of the MANY clothes my dearest daughter has!!!

Saturday is my Baby Shower!! I am very excited! My mom was in charge, with a little help from me. So I am excited to see how it all melts together!

I'm also going to be attempting to catch up on my reading! I've been ready Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. It is a beautiful book! I love the birth stories provided. I highly recommend every pregnant woman, if this is your first baby or your sixth, own this book! It makes you feel so empowered and looking forward to giving birth!

What are you up to this weekend dears? Exciting adventures or laid back and catch much needed rest?


No comments:

Post a Comment