Monday, July 15, 2013

SweetPea Baby Shower




The baby shower went great!! I was terrified that no one would show up and those that would, wouldn't have much fun. But I am blessed with some great friends and family! I didn't get a bunch of pictures, so I hope you enjoy the ones that I did snap!


We ended up a little low on the onesies so my mom ran to get a few bibs!


A little after everyone showed up we played the "Toilet Paper Diaper Game". It was so entertaining and so very fun!! We had four groups of four participants: one model and three people to make the diaper. They had two minutes to create a diaper on the model.
My moms group.


The ALL boy group.


The ALL girl group.


Three girls and a guy group.



















I lost all confidence in my mom changing my daughters diaper.



Everyone was very surprised in how well the boys did!!


The All Girl group did great! They were second runners up.

And the winner!!! He was even able to take a few steps! Such a good sport

Gift table







I was so glad everyone had a blast decorating the onesies and bibs!!









It was fun going through the gifts! Everything was great and the commentary between myself, my mom and a few of the guest was also pretty entertaining. Although I did feel terrible because my preggo brain completely over took me and I would forget names or what I was saying half way through a sentence. Even though it was great weather, I'm blaming part of the problem on the heat.

Since some of the onesies and bibs weren't dry I laid them out on the passenger seat. My car looked like it had been over taken by a baby!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment