Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Recap

Like I said the shower went great!
So much fun!

After the shower I ended up going out with some friends to Dennys, and then Andys Frozen Custard. It was a very fun night. I am so very blessed with all of the fantastic friends and family that I have! Of course after Andys everyone else was amped up on sugar, so we did a quick look around of the VW lot. I have decided that I really do like the new bug! It has a classic look to it!


 
Classy classy!!
 
 
Sunday church went fantastically! Then just as I had hoped I was able to get the dresser moved to my apartment to become my changing table. Now I just need a changing pad! I was also able to get the rocking chair here, that just needs a good washing and painting.
 
Finally things are getting a little more put together in the nursery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment