Thursday, November 28, 2013

What {{BIG}} thanks I have.

It's such a simple post, but I have no idea how to even start it. 

I am in an interesting season of my life; a single mom, craving to grow closer to the Trinity, moving in with my parents, supporting my best friend with her marriage and wedding plans. It's exciting. It's scary. I can not list off all the blessings God has given me it would take far too long. 

Yet today is Thanksgiving, so I would like to truly show gratitude. I really do hope that I have shown my gratitude to everyone!! I'm not going to say names or who has helped me with what, because those amazing people are not doing things for gratification. They're doing it out of the love of Christ. 

From helping by watching Hensley, to giving her clothes, meals and food, and so so much more. I truly hope that when people see me they don't see what have done but they see what God has done for me. Because He has done so much. I would literally have nothing without him! 

So this is my thanks, to Christ, to my amazing church, to my amazing family and friends and everyone in between. Those bystanders who offer to get the door while I'm carrying LittleMiss. The folks who purchase the pastries I bake. The random stranger who returns my smiles. And the drivers who leave room for me to squeeze in. 

I'm thankful for the good, the unanswered prayers, the things taken away and the gifts given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment