Monday, November 25, 2013

Grey Skies, Cold Wind

By cold wind I mean bone biting cold. But that is Arkansas for you.

Unfortunately LittleMiss and I are in hibernation mode. Well she is. For some reason I can not sleep during the day. So instead I cuddle a beautiful sleeping babe. It's a bit bittersweet. I could really use a nap, or cleaning or packing, maybe a little bit writing.

Seriously though, is it just me or does this weather not hit a creative button inside you?

I figure I could share a few of my recent obsessions...


Knit Tie Retro Vintage Wrap Headband Blue Crush Chevron- One size fits all

Headbands.
Love me some headbands!! I actually can say I am lucky enough to own the one pictured above. She has some great winter ones! Hopefully my budget will allow me to buy a few more soon!!

if i could do this to my hair i would literally roll out of bed 20 minutes before i had to leave my house
HairBraids.
I have yet to try this one. But it's on my list.

#wholesaledesignerbase  #Every Winter I swear I can't wait to wear shorts and a T, but by Summer I'm always ready to be swallowed by oversized sweaters., #kids #sweaters, #fashion #sweaters
Sweaters.
I. Love. Sweaters.
I'll be hitting my local Goodwills to get some! The weather and my lack of warm clothing are a great excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment