Monday, January 27, 2014

A Quick Weekend {Recap}

My weekend was actually pretty entertaining. Well I don't really remember Saturday, I think I had a five hour nap and watched Harry Potter. But don't quote me ;)
Remember that promising romance? Canceled. 
Hard core canceled. 
Sunday was pretty great! Went on a four mile hike
That's right LittleMiss went to. Definitely got a good work out in from carrying her. It was so much fun to walk, talk and just see nature. Also dual burning calories was great(hiking AND breast feeding, talk about hippy moment) 
Then the three of us went to another friends house for a birthday party for her youngest! It was fun! And there was the best carrot cake I had ever had in my life.  It was home made, moist, sweet and not overly excessive carrot. It was very difficult for me to only have one piece :(
A fun work meeting took place, after LittleMiss had a screaming bloody murder break down. :/
Out of no where while returning to the CR she started crying like someone had pinched her hard enough to bleed. Miss Barr pulled over so I could soothe the little one, but we drove less than a quarter mile before she was screaming again. We couldn't figure out what was wrong so I stayed in the backseat trying to entertain her, only that didn't last for long. Thankfully she wasn't too bad while Miss Barr was watching her for my work meeting :)

Oh and my parents got a new awesome fridge :)

How was your weekend lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment