Friday, January 10, 2014

What will my 2014 hold?

I really can't say for sure, but I am so excited!
Of the things that I can (mostly) control, I will be doin much much more home cooking, in attempts to remove unhealthy foods from my diet. The plan is to make 90% of foods are made at home. 

I'm going to be doing lots of fantastic artsy nonsense; painting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, and might even attempt some clay work or screen printing. Maybe I'll actually make a dollar or two on etsy! 

Hopefully I will even be able to finish one of my books by April. By that I mean reading a book and hopefully finishing one of the ones I have been writing. Oh how I miss reading. :( I have several books on my 'kindle app' for my phone, as well as the 'goodreads app', only it is not the same as a real paper book. The book smell isn't there, the joy of turning a page and the crinkle of that page in between your fingers. Hopefully I'll be able to coax myself into liking them until LittleMiss is older and I can again read the paper books!

I may have mentioned this before but I will be starting college again next semester. Right now I'm doing what I can to find scholarships and assistants for single parents(I'll keep you up to date with that as well). I'm also having to figure which of the two major colleges in my area will be best for what I am wanting to do; High School English Education.

I hope your ready for lots and lots of posts on Mommyhood, (a possible relationship), healthy recipes, work outs and work out updates, pictures! So many pictures are going to be posted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment