Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Seven Month Girl

 
Happy Seven Month (and 1day) Birthday, My Love!!
 
 

You, my dearest, are making me quite the proud mommy.
Sitting up on your own, for several minutes at a time.
Recognizing and reaching out for me.
Becoming so talkative and giggly.
Able to hold, grasp and carry things. Purposefully reaching for them.
You're tolerating tummy time for longer periods.
Today you even managed to do a backwards type of crawl for about two feet.

Your little head is growing more beautiful hair, the faux hawk slowly fading away! Losing your faux-hawk makes me a little sad, but I can not wait to see how your hair is going to be. Curly? Straight? Brown, reddish?
 
(photo courtesy of meghan116

 
 
Sleep well my little love.
I know all too well that soon you will be passing out where ever you're crawling to, or in a pile of whatever toys you've decided to play with. You're independence is growing with every day.
Sleep well my little love, you're safe in my arms and in my lap.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment