Tuesday, May 13, 2014

FoamFest Weekend {May3}

This is a beautiful picture my sitter sent me while I was working. No lie, when I receive pictures of my little love it makes my day go by so much faster,  while keeping me sane.  

Friday
It was so nice to be greeted by warm weather when I was finally off of work. Arkansas is great at fluctuating temperatures in spring. 
LittleMiss and I met up with a few friends at First Friday.  It was so much fun. We saw Mark Twain and his wife,  he seemed like quite the gentleman. 
Then we saw Cinderella!
 Only she did not have on the correct shoes, I was tremendously disappointed

waiting in line at my favorite food truck I had a grand view of all the children dancing to the live bands. LittleMiss had fun sitting with my friends. They let her dance and clap and play with their sunglasses.
Before the fun really started I had to get LittleMiss something cooler to wear.  Thankfully I found this adorable FEED shirt for her. The best part was that just buy purchasing it we were able to help provide 16 meals for those in need around the world. 
They even had real horses!!

Our next first Friday stop was to watch TANGLED {one of my favorites}. Really it's 70% of why we went  ;)
I love Pascal.

it was fantastic to wake up to so many smiles the next next day..
I just really love this picture of her waking up from a nap.

I had bought new glasses when I purchased her FEED shirt and she loved them.
Really she loves all sunglasses;  they're so chewy and Shiney and bending, best of all she can see her reflection.
My fantastic job offers a test night just for  working there, so that we can accurately inform others who are curious or even spread the word to our friends about how great it is.

which it is pretty awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment