Monday, May 12, 2014

Manic Monday

It is quite a rainy day here I NWA.


I love it .

I would have loved it more if my relief would have been on time to work, and LittleMiss hadn't been so terribly fussy when I finally arrived home. It is okay though, she is going through a lot. Her  canines are about to bust through, she's going through a leap, and it's a rainy day.  Just like me she gets sleepy easy on rainy days. So much so in fact that I had to lay her down early {which is I am able to type this up}.

Hopefully you are ready to be bombarded with several long posts. I promise I'm trying to get better at blogging! If you are a parent you understand that finding time is not the easiest!

{Best part about right now: listening to Disney soundtracks, while the window is open and I can hear the beautiful rain falling down. The only thing that could make it better would be LittleMiss sleeping where I could actually see her.}

Alrighty! Get ready for a  few long posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment