Saturday, September 13, 2014

You are my Future, You are my Legacy

Oh my little one, how I love you.

I love your tantrums that end with you giving me hugs, patting my back telling me you're done and it's all okay. 
I love your random giggles at...well sometimes I honestly have no idea why you're laughing. 
I love how much you eat. 
How long you sleep. Or how little. 
I love your dance moves. 
Your love of music. 
Watching you learn and discover things. 

You amaze me every day. You frustrate me regularly. And you make me melt even more often.


But sometimes I just do not know how to handle you. I'm sure more often than not there is a real reason why you are screaming at me. Although I have a feeling it's mostly because you are tired of doing whatever it is we are doing: driving, eating, coloring...the list goes on...

For that I apologize, I promise I'm trying my best.

I want nothing but the absolute best for you. As smart of a girl as you already are, I can not wait to see what you become. My focus is your safety. So while you may think I'm a mean mommy for not letting you stand up in your highchair it is simply so you don't fall.

Be patient with me my little love, as I am learning every day to be the best mommy I can. 
It's always so fun to watch as you learn. To watch you slowly grow into your own person.
I'm will always be proud of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment