Monday, October 6, 2014

A Hurried Post

This is hurried for a few reasons, which equates to that pile of 'to-do's on my plate.

As all of you well know, I am a single mommy. I took time off of college to create a bond with my beautiful daughter.

Now it is time for me to get seriously extra serious, get back in to school and secure the best future for my wee-one that I can. Folks, family, friends, people I don't know that well personally, please pray for me.

I am going to be learning to live on a strict schedule. I will be applying for a part time job (as in a second job), keeping my current full time job, and returning to school this coming January. I will keep up my blogging ( or trying to catch up and post at least 2 or 3 times a week.

This is incredibly stressful and I have yet to finish applying for a second job and school(mostly because of the great debate of which school will I be committing to).

I have tons more to say but so much on that plate of to-do is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment