Thursday, October 9, 2014

Do you hear that?

It's raining, and it sounds beautiful.

Well aside from the Lord of the Rings The Return of the King that is currently playing in the background.

But it is still raining and it sounds beautiful. LittleMiss is sleeping. Ludwig is curled up next to me. And I'm about to crawl into bed. This is my last day of being a lazy mom, a depressed mom, and a messy home...renter. I've been very reflective and inflective as of late. Quite a few Exciting things have taken place, a few I can't share and a few I can.



My LittleMiss is growing; physically and mentally.

{and beautifully}

I have let a few things get in my way of being a proper and fantastic mommy. But I will be adjusting all of that. Attempting to be more attentive, more nurturing, more educating, more patient and fun. Being all too aware that there is no such thing as a perfect mommy, I am only striving to be the best that I can. I have a few new people that have been added to the ranks of support group. 
It's hard to explain, but I almost feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. I am no longer alone; I can breath.  
{{LittleMiss self-portrait}} 
I am excited to see where the rest of 2014 takes me. I have exciting hopes and dreams. 

Today will be my last day allowing myself to be a lazy potato. I've gained weight from improper diet, lack of consistent exercise. It's uncomfortable and frustrating, so be prepared for a bunch of posts on food and exercise.


{I'm proud of myself for not letting this be too much of a sleepy ramble}

No comments:

Post a Comment