Tuesday, December 9, 2014

{blank}

I want to write one of those tear jerking posts, not so that you'll pity me, but so that other girls can read it to see just what I am feeling. Unfortunately too many other things are going on in my life at the moment and it would be incredibly unwise to do so.

Instead I'll tell you that I am excited to be serious again about pursuing, strengthening, and growing a relationship with the Trinity {Father, Son, Holy Ghost}. Allowing outside voices and pressures to come between what I had already built was, of course, excruciatingly obviously the most idiotic thing I could do.

Instead I will hint at a few passions that have been reignited in me. That I missed being nice-r, and helping more people.

Instead I will tell you that even though, yes I would be very happy to have a man in my life, good strong stand up christian man to be a father for LittleMiss, it is {apparently not in the cards at the moment} unneeded. One day I'm sure, pursuing it isn't on the top of my list.

I will also tell you that I am okay with not making it to the gym in just over a month. I'm okay with being the stern yet oddly flexible parent. My little one needed a nap, zumba can wait until the next class. Lunges can happen in my house, squats against my wall. There is always that short time of freedom I have in the afternoon to start hitting the weights again.

I might throw in that I will be up late tonight working on homemade flash cards for my daughter. So that play time will also include fun learning time. She is a brilliant and stubborn young girl, I am blessed to have my hands so full.  Even when she is a tyrant she is a blessing.

I am blessed to be a single mommy.

If you don't understand the above sentence and would like to discuss or argue about it by all means: come at me bro.

Did I mention my home is a mess? That I am generally exhausted from working to jobs? But that when that beautiful little girl whats to 'tickle' my belly button, be chased, thrown in the air, feed me a spoonful of air and imagination, or throw corks in a basket I find that I have all the energy in the world?

My life isn't easy. More than one time I week I have disdain for the boy {doesn't quite deserve to be called a man, at least in my opinion.} who helped to create her, yet I am thankful I have her to hold at night. To hug in the morning. To run up to me when I pick her up at her nanny's.


I'm sure we will talk more and I'm sure it will be soon. I have all too many photos to post and recipes to recap for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment