Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Avoiding blogging

I've fully written one post, partially written another... Contemplated about 15more...

Yet I have been avoiding this. Writing one and pushing that 'publish' button. Honestly, I'm not fully sure why. Partially due to the fully written post and how so quickly after finishing it I... What's the word?... Went down hill?

That seems fair. 


Now, don't worry I'll post said previously written post, but I'll give you a quick recap: it was about how I've changed my diet and it's helped with my depression. Then I added a bit of the things I took out, mostly one: sugar. {Lots of sweets.} 

Oh gosh, even right now I'm not sure what I want to write, or what I'm trying to say. 

It's a never ending battle my dears. 

The ups, the downs. The highs, the lows. 

Sometimes I find myself laughing, having a great time, heart full of joy, yet suddenly there's this...wave of... "Oh, this won't last". It's almost literally as though a friend is waving at me, reminding me they are still around and want to catch up. 

I've been essentially forcing myself to ride my bicycle more. It's been helping. Yet while the mental aspect of my depression has lightlened a bit the physical is still there. Unable to sleep, yet more tired than not.

Emotions exhaust me. And that is where I am currently.
{Exhausted}

Right now, it's both physical and mental.

And that is where I am. Hopefully I'll be able to finish a few of my ramblings tomorrow for you. 
I just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten my promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment