Monday, October 12, 2015

Some really exciting, big GREAT news..

LittleMiss finally knows most of her paternal family. It kills me how belated this post is, but unfortunately I have been terribly busy. Just before LittleMiss' 14month birthday she got to meet her other side of the family, all except for her... biological father. Unfortunately that is possibly the best title I can muster. Anyways, by happenstance I ran into his sister. Actually she was a table I waited on. That day I realized how terrible it was that she had family here, in Arkansas, an arms reach away but she had never met them. They had never met her. There was so much love that she was not experiencing.
So I messaged her Auntie KC on Facebook. We talked, the shock wore off for both of us.  We decided to have breakfast. It was a long emotional two weeks before breakfast. 

And even though LittleMiss threw a few tantrums, it was great to see as the day progressed and she opened up to her family. 









It's crazy to believe that all of this happened just over a year ago. I wish I had finished this post sooner, as we all know I am a mess when it comes to posting. To be honest, this wasn't an easy post for me to write. LittleMiss's father was terribly angry at me. As we all know with my new adventure post he came around. 

I can not even begin to express how thankful I am for the love that his family has shown LittleMiss. It is beautiful to watch as she grows older the bonds that grow stronger with her Grammy, Auntie KC, Auntie K, her daddy and her big brother. While it is an excruciatingly slow road, it is nice to know that there is hope for a friendship between her father and I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment