Wednesday, November 18, 2015

{craving} for Change

This post is honestly tremendously silly and unimportant compared to what's going on in Paris. 
Which is absolutely terrible; my thoughts, my heart and my prayers are with France 200%, as well as the other countries that were hit with tragedy this weekend. I truly wish I could help. 
{photo credit goes to Facebook, where a dear friend posted this photo. This is not my creation.}

But, I wanted to give you a better post than the previous
I tremendously wanted to give you a nice update. Fun one. An up-beat one. 


See I've been in a great mood lately, well for the most part. What I mean is that, I haven't had the subtle distraction of my dark companion. Two Fridays ago I was on the verge of an anxiety attack, luckily though I was able to distract myself with the help of a friend and some Doctor Who. 

Instead of feeling rather blue lately, I've had this craving of change.

For most of 2015 I've been trying to sell my sofa set, with to real interest; I'm hoping to change that before the end of the year. I'm not sure what really inspired this craving, but it's there and I really want to fulfill it. It's nice to change things up every so often. The fact that I have stayed in one home for (currently a few months shy of) two years is actually pretty impressive. Especially considering that until roughly four years after graduating high-school I moved at the least once a year.

{Keeping LittleMiss in a home for longer than a few months or a year is tremendously important to me. I want her to feel secure, stable, and steady. Which is why depending on the small factor of which University I attend, we will probably renew our lease a third time.}

So I'm excited to change things! Along with the fact that some of my furniture, and decor hold some unpleasant memories that I'm hoping will be removed with them. It's kind of a win-win, right?

Let's see, aside from my excitement about change, as previously mentioned I'm all around in higher spirits....
{ I suppose I can word vomit what was supposed to be two other posts on to this one. }

LittleMiss had her television privileges taken away a few nights ago, and althouh she was still very much a tyrant/pain, it ended up being a really fun night. We ate dinner together at the dinner table, we started our new bedtime story, we had tickle fights (I won), and she went to bed happily. 
Mix that with my watching Inside Out this weekend, and you have the perfect recipe for things around the house (wait for it...)

Changing.
was your mind blown?


Television time will be limited much more. Decluttering, so much decluttering, so many things to attempt to sell in a garage sale and donate.  Sometimes it's difficult for me to get out of the house and take LittleMiss to the park, I absolutely hate that it can be so difficult, so I'll be genuinely and literally forcing myself out of the house. 

If you've seen Inside Out, you'll understand even more, I really want to make sure that she knows how much mommy loves her, and that she has a good memory of her childhood. One of my fears is that, like me, she will block out almost all of her childhood being barely able to remember it with out the aid of photographs.  But that's all another story for another day.

So back to changing.. 
Seeing as she's getting bigger, I'm planning on putting LittleMiss's toddler bed together. The schematics will have to be looked at though. 

Oh gosh. I've essentially lost what I was saying, the route I was trying to go. 

Mostly my dears, I wanted you to know that I'm happy {at the moment}, it's tremendously refreshing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment