Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mallows??

This gal made some marshmallows tonight.
Crown-Mellows. :)

The batter tasted amazing. But I forgot something... The light corn syrup. Although I have no good excuse I will say I was slightly flustered by a friend of a friend.

But hopefully they will still be amazing. I know that the Beer (you did read that correctly...BEER)-Mellows will be amazing. I offer a bit of advice, Heineken, is very carbonated. This beer I would suggest leaving out on the counter over night.

I'll be posting the recipe after I get my reviews on it. ;)

Oh another bit of advice:
             A fifth of Crown is exactly one cup. (according to my measure-rs though..)

Here are some pre-pictures for you!!

Lookie! My NEW: Bowl, Candy Thermometer, TWO 9x13 pans, and blender!! eek!!

Sugar and Crown


Bubbly...

yumm..



I am so very excited. Not to mention next they will be covered in chocolate and pretzels!! *swoon*


Well....
I think I owe you a bit of a recap of this week!

I will be switching from T-Mobile to Sprint and getting the iPhone 4. No 's', just 4. :)
My mommy and step-daddy will probably join my plan.
I've decided I would like a short term room mate. (I have got to get back on my feet, and being financially screwed over isn't a big help..)
I went in to work to day for a few hours to get some extra training in. I had a good time, and was able to get some work done on work for work and school work.


I forgot to take my sleeping pill again...and tan... Not happy about either of those things. I think I'm just going to have to buy tanning somewhere...

I lost three pounds!! Although after these marshmallows I'll probably gain it back. But I will be going grocery shopping...sometime soon(getting low on the grub), and I'll be getting much healthier choices. I love healthy.


I'm a healthy-eco gal.


I'm also a bee fanatic. HoneyBees are amazing. Don't forget that.(I'll give more details later)



Ugh, I HAVE to make myself get some sleep. Night!!

( By the way, I wrote this whole post sitting on my counter.. It's actually very relaxing. )

No comments:

Post a Comment