Friday, June 15, 2012

Trail, Oregon

I made it. I am here. I landed at 1040local time, 1240 Arkansas time.

The flights were relatively nice, but with my lack of sleep from the night before I was pretty miserable.

I've gotten better at breaking the ice with my family which is fantastic. And although the feeling is relatively the same there is a certain air that is missing.

There are, if I have counted correctly, five dogs. I'm not sure how my grandpa sleeps through their barking but he does a fantastic job. As my aunt said, 'they do not need an alarm system'. I will say I think they are all very cute, especially when not barking.

I have yet to see grandpa. But I know I will soon. My sister is flying in at midnight, she and her fiancé will be staying at one of the local hotels. I'm excited to meet him.

I'm takin tons of pictures of the house before too much more is changed. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to be back, before the end of the year, but that's still a few months away.

Oh let's see...
I stayed the night in the downstairs bedroom(pretty much a very nice basement). It was freezing cold! But I woke up relatively warm, sleeping under several blankets and once my body heat stayed with me. Not entirely sure what woke me up; I slept throughout the entire time my eyes closed til this morning. Hasn't happened in a while.

I'm happy to report my allergies are gone.

That's about all the updating I have for the moment but more will come. Alon with pictures plenty of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment