Sunday, May 26, 2013

Peanut Butter

That's what I should call this child in my womb, not SweetPea. All I can think about is peanut butter. Smooth creamy delicious peanut butter. By it's self, on icecream, in icecream, in cookies, in sandwhiches, in smoothies, by it's self. Wait I already said that... It's been...I don't know maybe two weeks since I've had any. Look at me!! I sound like an addict!! Quite literally all I crave, have craved for this whole pregnancy, is peanut butter and avocado.

Not together! Thank Goodness. Now all I can think is do I want to make it myself or just grab the store bought? What I am probably going to do is BOTH.

This is probably one of the most random posts I have done ever. Maybe not to random as I am pregnant and have been blogging tons of pregnant stuff.




Okay, I can't take it. I have to go get some peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment