Thursday, May 30, 2013

Peeing while Pregnant

Peeing before pregnant wasn't even that fun. Now as you're getting bigger, it gets even less fun. Let's start with the first trimester: You will pee a lot during the night. At least that's how it was for me. Second trimester: You will notice your bladder is full more as baby likes to hit and kick it out of it's way. 'Hey ma, I want my room back. Do you mind??' That's how I would like to think it goes any way. Now, fair warning, some of you will pee yourselves. I am very thankful that I am not privy to that pregnancy side effect.

Third Trimester: Still you will see that your baby likes to let you know when your bladder is full. Sadly since your baby is much bigger now, your bladder has much less room. Which again can lead to slight bladder control loss. When it comes to public bathrooms I never sit on the toilet. That's right throughout my entire pregnancy, when I don't have a seat cover to use (I use two...) or don't put about three layers of toilet paper on the seat, I do squats!

FYI guys, if your reading this, girls don't just do squats for they butts. Yes they make the butt look good, but it's great so you don't have to sit on the public toilet. Makes it lots easier!

But ladies it's still uncomfortable, if not more so. Especially on the days when you feel bloated. It's not quite as easy to wipe. :/

This is a fair warning for girls and women who are not ready for babies but are enjoying the practice: I am lucky to still have bladder control. Most women lose it during pregnancy. Even more women lose control after birth. Sneezes, laughter, breathing can cause you to pee yourself. This isn't a scare tactic this is real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment