Friday, June 28, 2013

Blessed

I can not say thank you enough to everyone who has gotten gifts for my little SweetPea. This is a SMALL post touching on the thoughtfulness and kindness of so many people in my life!! It takes a lot for me to NOT cry after each gift!

Being a single mom, especially one on a tight budget, even the little things are a huge help. Clothes especially because she is going to grow so fast! Really everything on my registry is a big help. Even extras that I've forgotten. Several parents who are downsizing are offering me items that I haven't thought of or didn't think I would need at first.




This is my first load of my daughters laundry! Quite a lot of clothes that were gifted to me by Miss OKC's mom. She is a really great lady!


Below are several gifts from one of my managers! I was so thankful and excited! (Table is actually included in the gifts!). There is a Piglet blanky which is great because growing up I loved Winnie the Pooh. A teddy bear, a night light bug that changes color, and the perfect onsie!!








Isn't it the cutest? SweatPeas first SweetPea Onsie!



At my community group for church I was blessed so much with several gifts from the families! It was entirely unexpected! Diapers, Wipes, jars!!!, gift cards and a cute little outfit!!




So cute!!


I have been blessed by several other gifts from other people. This is not the beginning of the gifts I have received. I am so thankful for everything!! 

Single Mommies please remember to always be thankful for anything you are given. It may not be your style or what you were wanting to style the nursery in, but it is a very helpful gift. You may know someone else pregnant that could even use some items.

No comments:

Post a Comment