Friday, June 28, 2013

Warm Weekend

Arkansas had it's first 100degree day yesterday. The first and not at all the last! Even though being pregnant the heat affects me more than usual, I do still enjoy the warmth. The pools and lakes will be warm, hopefully I can get a bit of a kiss from the sun on my skin. I'm definitely going to try for a bit of a tan this weekend!

Tomorrow after work I'll be running over to Hancock Fabrics and Old Navy. I happened to hear that the $1dollar flip flop Sale would be going on tomorrow. I love flip flops (even though they aren't a good shoe choice should you have to run from zombies ;] ) and have decided that I wouldn't mind taking 2pairs with me to the hospital when I go to have SweatPea. (More on what's in my hospital bag later).
Then off to a 1year birthday party for the little boy of a fantastic married couple I used to go to church with! I haven't seen them in quite a long time so it will be fun to see them as well as everyone else! (To be completely honest, I really want to go but am worried my ex-husband and his wife may be there.... :/  )
Either way I do plan on some pool time at my apartment. If there are kids there (80% sure it will be full), then I will lay out gettin' some sun on my preggo belly. If there is enough room I will try to get a few laps swam as well.

Of course time with the parents will happen, hopefully some lake time too... ;)

Not to mention lots of cleaning and sewing. Lets see that, should be about it! Hopefully!

Ah who am I kidding? Something random will come up and I will be happy to go along.


What about you lovelies? What are your weekend plans?

A good hike? A fun photo shoot? Baking some cookies? Or trying to get some son as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment