Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekly Loves

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about bringing back the weekly loves! In the weekly loves I will be show casing a few things that have caught my eye! The items will range all over, from home goods to babies to men and women. Knowing me I'll even throw in some outdoor items!




 I have always loved ruffled tops! The way the sleeves aren't full length makes it fun to easily accessorize.

The two tone on this top is fantastic! 





I have been wanting a scooter for a while! Of course I love this little charm!






This eye shadow in Vanilla Sugar is on my 'To Buy/Must Have' List! It's 100% natural! I love the lighter colors, adding a little bit of color to a natural palette!




American Flag Dolly Bow Headband EXCLUSIVE
Such a cute headband! Perfect for July 4th! 

O Beautiful for Spacious Skies 18"x18" Pillow Cover in Natural Linen verse from America the Beautiful



I'm a fan of cute accent pillows! This is great for being patriotic AND for July 4th!



Summer Wreath-4th of July Wreath-Front Door Wreath-AMERICANA RED STARS Patriotic White Berry Twig Door Wreath-4th of July Americana Decor

The perfect wreath for this month! Don't you agree? This little shop has some of the cutest wreaths!





Lollipop Moon Fourth Of July Infant Pettiskirt, another cute idea would b baby boy w 4th of July tie and a flag only in diaper or pull up ( posting for Gayla Grider)
This little skirt is so cute for a girl born this month!!


Fourth of July Red Chevron Patriotic Red White Blue Peasant Dress - Baby Girl
I'll have to get something similar to this peasant dress for SweetPea next year!!



LAST PAIR- Red, White and Blue ruffled diaper cover bloomer- cotton- 4th of July, July 4th, Fourth of July- baby girls

Eek! I have a weakness for ruffle butts!! 

Patriotic, Neck Tie for Toddler and Baby (Red, white & blue striped) Adjustable Neck Band
And of course for the little boys, how dashing would these bow ties and neck ties be??


I just had to do this post today! One before the Fourth! Usually they will be on Fridays, but this is all just too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment