Monday, July 1, 2013

Duffel Bag

This was a piece of cake compared to my diaper bag. Probably because I wasn't in the mood to get all fancy with it! I can say though I will definitely be making another one of these!


The pattern was very easy although with the second one I make will be edited. A few of the instructions, (but mostly) materials were incorrect. Size wise really. I was trying to have the diaper bag and the duffel bag coordinate, it didn't work out as well as I had hoped but I am still very pleased with it!





 The piping matches the end fabrics and the handles almost perfectly. While I really love the the blue middle fabric on hindsight it doesn't go with the diaper bag very well. Oh well! It is definitely a one of a kind! I will be using this one (or a second one that will be a better mach) as my hospital bag when I go into labor! It also has huge chance of being my gym bag!



 Because I am still getting everything together to go into the duffel bag for my hospital trip, I stuffed it with towels for this photo session!  Please excuse the lumpies!!

I decided to go with a longer handle to make carrying easier, but of course the length can be adjusted! This is another item I will be selling on my etsy account shortly. If you are interested please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment