Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cloth Diapers #1


Lookie! My first order of diapers has come in!! I am so excited about it! Mommies, and close friends/family members of mommies-to-be, I am warning you. Cloth Diaper shopping is so addicting!!










I mean, look at how cute these are!! I was able to order four cloth diapers and several hemp/microfiber inserts for them. I am so excited.













I guess I should say I ordered five...But the fifth I accidentally ordered the wrong one. It's a bit too boyish for my little girl. Thankfully I was able to find a family that would love it for their little boy who is due soon after me.

 
I will be doing a post on prepping cloth diapers very soon! I have quite a lot of information to sift through. So I will be giving you my experiences as well as other moms first hand experiences.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment