Thursday, June 27, 2013

Unacceptable Levels

source
While doing my daily websurfing/blog reading I stumbled across this little gem. Just watching the short video really hit home.

Unacceptable Levels is a documentary that was inspired by a bad tasting glass of water and two miscarriages that a mans wife had. If you live in Arkansas you can definitely attest to the water not tasting good, especially lately with the lake turning over. The amount of chemicals in our day to day life is a small fact that I have forgotten about until recently.

What really RE-opened my eyes was my pregnancy. Everything I eat, drink and breath directly effects my daughter. Then after she is born it will still directly effect her through breast milk. Once we get to solid foods what I expose her to will effect her.



So to see that more people are interested in this type of topic, especially one that effects EVERYONE, makes me happy. Check out the Unacceptable Levels website to learn a little more. I also highly suggest taking a glance at the facebook page. Since there isn't a screening in my area it's nice to see that I can still get valuable information there.

Personally I love my water filters. The water taste so much better, almost cripser. While this DOES NOT remove all the bad things from my drinking water it does help tons. I'm very glad to see that filter companies are starting to make child size bottles, easier for little hands to grasp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment