Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Forgotten Finished DIY

A few weeks, well just over a month now, I told you guys about an entertainment center I was redoing. Turning it into a storage center? I love that thing! It is so helpful. Granted there is still a lot of space I have yet to utilize. Hopefully I will be completely organized before SweetPea gets here.



Some girlfriends came over and helped me do the Chevron on the top! It looks great! While I'm not entirely done with the organization I have available inside of it. What I do have is great.
 
 
 In the plastic containers I have spots for:
  • Eyes (eye make up)
  • Cheeks (Blush)
  • Face Powder
  • Lips (lip gloss/lipstick)
  • Nails
  • Random Spot for all those free make-up bags you can get
  • Razors
  • Baby Care Items (nail clippers, nose sucker, butt cream, thermometer..)
  • Bobby Pins
  • Head Bands
  • PonyTail Holders/Clippies
As you can also see there is a spot for baby bath items: hooded towels, soaps, wash clothes.

Since my bathroom is ridiculously huge I love that I have the extra storage space from this. Everything is close, and easy to get too. Not to mention it adds a little extra 'oomph' to the bathroom decor!
 
 On top are a few odds and ends. A spot for perfume, hairbrushes/combs, mascara, eyeliner, shaving cream... I'm going to be actually decorating the containers that have the brushes, and eye makeup.

Sorry the photographs are a bit smugy! Hopefully they inspire you to utilize some extra space you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment