Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby Needs

I have definitely been blessed with so many gifts for the arrival of my daughter! Gifts both before and from the baby shower! I'm very happy with how well everyone listened to the registry that I built. I was worried that it wouldn't be received well since it was personally built and not from any store in particular.
But there are still several things that I need:


Several things I plan on making myself, but other I'm going to need to purchase. The good thing is that in the future when I have more children/adopt I won't need these items again! So they will in a sense pay for themselves!

That is definitely a positive!

Mommy Tips:
Mommies-to-be make sure that you have everything you need or think you may need on your registry. Also start saving up as soon as you find out your preggers so that after your baby shower you will know what you need to purchase that wasn't gifted. Always keep your receipts! Should someone purchase you an item after you purchase the same thing, just take yours back and put that money towards something else.

Also, and this will probably sound very terrible, but you can sell some of the items you've received from your baby shower. I can see how this sounds bad, but really it could be not a problem! Someone bought you something you plan on never using only they threw away the receipt and tags, just post it up on craigslist. You'll be able to use that money towards something that you really do need.


No comments:

Post a Comment