Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cutting Back Just a Little

With me opening the etsy and facebook shops, and expecting to have my daughter any day I'm going to be cutting back my posting just a little. Hopefully I can kick my exhaustion and lethargy in the butt so that I can be 90% prepared for SweetPea's arrival. Tuesday through Friday you'll hear tons from me, but Saturday through Monday I'll be working on building my shop stock up, so that on maternity leave I won't run out of anything. Since my time will be taken up with cuddles, feedings, small attempts at cleaning and coming in to work. Not to mention organizing and attempting to sell a bunch of things that are taking up space in Casa Giallo. I will also be working on my photography!

As I've mentioned, I have found that I truly miss photography and have been very inspired by the lack of birth photographers there are in my area. I'll be starting off with Maternity and Newborn photo shoots, seeing as those will be easier for me to schedule with a newborn of my own. I'm hoping before next summer I will really be able to start building up the Birth Photography aspect of my portfolio! Wish me luck!

I'll still be doing lots of posts on everything I have been! Being a single mom, recipes, crafts, ect. ect.
I'm sure you can agree how important family is, and spending that bonding time with my precious newborn daughter is just as important.

Hopefully you won't ditch me! Like I said you'll be hearing lots from me on the days I do write/post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment