Thursday, July 18, 2013

They have it all

I can not believe I ran across this today! I was browsing through a few things on Amazon, looking at items I still need but didn't receive at the Baby Shower. And for moms who really can't live with out alcohol while breastfeeding, a brilliant person made this:
 

Really people? Sure it can come in handy, I guess.


If you consume alcohol at least 3hours before breast feeding or pumping then the chances of your milk still being contaminated are very very low.

But if you're not so sure you can wait 3hours before feeding little one to drink, then these strips are just for you!!

Don't get me wrong I know that I will drink after SweetPea is born, but I don't plan on drinking lots or drinking close to the times of breastfeeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment