Thursday, July 18, 2013

Internet Dating

also {blushing} as I write this.

As you well know I am a single mom. With obviously not a lot of luck with the guys, probably because I prefer gentlemen but I'm sure that's another story in its self.  That I know of, I have met two very happily married couples who met online. Because I don't have the time or patients anymore for just dating with no intention of anything going any where or guys who just want to get in a girls pants I have decided that after SweetPea is born I will sign up for internet dating.

I'm ready to settle down and have a family. It'll be a long dating before I say "yes" to any marriages though! In this area it's a bit hard to meet people, at least it's begun to feel that way. Who knows the person God has me end up with could very well be born, raised and still residing in good ol' Arkansas.

Either way, I'm half excited and half terrified of trying this online dating game out. Of course it's going to be a few months before I actually submit/start paying for a subscription or whatever it's called. After all I'll be recouping from having a baby, spending time bonding with my baby as well as being able to get back in shape. I'm so excited to be able to jog, hike, bike, lift heavy things and be able to bend over to pick up a dropped pencil.

So if any of you have tried online dating I would love to hear your stories good or bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment