Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekly Loves



I'm on such a charm kick! This one is such a cute one! A reminder of a fun summer at the ocean snorkeling/diving!




emerald-and-pink-wedding-ideas-24
I love everything about this wedding!




These remind me a bit of the gladiator sandals that were so popular! Still very cute!


These are adorable! They even have a pair in yellow and black... Not easy to pick my favorite... One for each outfit?! yes! 



Such a cute simple denim dress! And the top is perfect for breastfeeding, just pop the buttons open!


Same with this top! Adorable, simple, easy to accessorize with AND good for breast feeding!


I absolutely LOVE this crib bedding set! It is definitely on my top 3pick of loves! 


This is just adorable! I love the bright colors of the room! And the patterns go together so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment