Friday, July 19, 2013

Exciting!!








Every time I get something in the mail for SweetPea (gift or something that I've purchased) it almost always feels like a gift for me!! I suppose in a sense it is, since she really can't enjoy the items yet...

Anyways look what I got in the mail today!! More cloth diapers!! So exciting! There are two in this order that I'm not sure if I previously ordered, or ordered after this one was placed. If I do have duplicates I may sell the extras..hmm...

Cloth diapers are so cute, addicting to shop
 for, and so budget/environmentally friendly! My 'collection' is definitely growing!!! :)

 
And last night while I was browsing Craigslist for some cute crib bedding I ran across this little gem!!



I can not tell you how excited I was to find it! Even more excited when I purchased it today from the previous mommy!

Yes it's used, so I do plan on giving it a good washing!! But I only spent $20 on this!! While you can buy new ones at great costs at other stores this is a big budget helper for me! Like I said this is used, but in great condition! I would almost call it brand-new to be honest! I can't wait to put her little 'bloomin' but in there!!




No comments:

Post a Comment