Friday, July 19, 2013

{Weekend Adventures}


Thank goodness it's Friday! Hopefully it will be a lovely weekend! The sky is turning pretty shades of grey now as we are all in anticipation of the rain we dearly need! Listening to the news this morning, I was surprised to learn how many areas are considered to be in a drought!
I ran across a fantastic little company a few weeks ago at the Farmers Market. I can not find their information, but as soon as I do will tell you tons more! They are a Rain Barrel company, they can install tons of different types or you can buy your own kit to install yourself! I think rain barrels are a fantastic idea! If I were on the bottom level of my apartment I would consider getting one. Once i move into a house I will definitely be using several!

Well this weekend is really uneventful as of now! Granted something could very well come up last minute!!

On my agenda thus far there is a LOT of sewing! I know I keep saying that and keep saying that, but let me tell you PREGGO BRAIN is out to get me!! I had to check one article of her clothing 5times yesterday to make sure I put it in the correct drawer. FIVE TIMES. I am not exaggerating!

Sunday will be church, laundry and visiting with my parents! Then Monday to the doctor! He'll be 'checking' me so hopefully there is NO dilation yet, I'd rather be as close to the "due" date as possible. Hot weather or not! Whats even more exciting is that Monday I will also be meeting with a Birth Photographer! A highlight of my weekend I think!!


What are you up to dears? Any exciting plans??

No comments:

Post a Comment