Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Great Mom on a Budget




ahhh *sigh of pleasure and relief*
Ladies I think you will all agree seeing 'what you saved' compared to what it could have been has always and will always be a great feeling.

I stopped by Old Navy on their $1 flip-flop sale, look at that! A total savings of $14.70! Made me happy! I was able to purchase 4pairs for myself and 1pair for my mom as a gift.



I highly suggest taking advantage of sales! But always remember you can snag great deals at thrift shops as well! To be honest, thrift shop deals can sometimes be better than store sales!

In the past year I have very rarely bought something brand new from the Mall. Finding that thrift shops often have new never worn (very cute) clothes on their racks for a fraction of the original price. For example, I was able to purchase an Ann Taylor Loft cardigan for $10, NEVER worn with tags still on it that said the original price was $60. Even better, I didn't have to pay tax. So $10 even compared to (roughly) $65.40. Happy mama here! I'll be even happier when shopping for my daughter; kids clothes can be stupid expensive.










No comments:

Post a Comment