Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tired

I apologize for my lack luster in posting so far this week.
I am just so tired. I can't fall asleep, can't wake up, can't stay asleep. Not to mention I have very random and weird dreams! Sometimes the dreams involve my pregnancy/daughter, other times they are just very random and off the wall! All over the place I swear!
Lately I've been sleeping on the couch at night. It's more firm that the bed I have now, and am trying to sell, as well as taller. My twin mattress is currently on top of a twin box spring which is on my floor, so it's pretty low to the ground. It hasn't bothered me until lately, growing up I even preferred a lower mattress.
Any-who, I'm sure the fact that SweetPea is running out of room, her constant movement doesn't help my attempts to sleep at night. And Preggo Brain, it really does wear a girl down. As of lately I get home, clean a bit, get distracted EASILY, or simply zone out. My brain tends to just shut down without consciously realizing it.

I have a feeling that will happen regularly until I go into labor. Sorry guys. I really will try my best to keep on top of things!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment