Wednesday, July 3, 2013

{Reusable} Breastmilk and Baby food pouches!


I love facebook co-ops! They are such a great way to save money, as well as such cute products! I will warn you again, they are a bit addicting! ;) ...Like my cloth diaper addiction....
Well I received the great little email from PayPal telling me my packages is on the way. But I wasn't sure which package since I didn't really read the whole thing... I like surprises!

So when I went to my mailbox rather sad, because of all the kids in my apartment pool, I left very happy! I had a pleasant conversation with the MailMan while waiting for him to finish my buildings box. (On a side note our Postal Service people are fantastic, always remember that!! My grammy used to at a Post Office in Cali.) Anyways when I opened my little box I was so excited to see a package!!





I had a guess  that it might be my breastmilk/baby food pouches because there were a few bumps from the food pouches. Excitedly I tore open the pouch when I got home!! EEk!!




Isn't this reusable food pouch great?! I'm excited! It holds barely over 5oz.






















      
They even came with a little rocket ship like spoon to squeeze the food into! 

The breast milk pouches are also great, they have a little indicator that lets you know when the milk is completely thawed out, if you freeze it like I plan on!













And since they are reusable, they really help ease the budget just a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment