Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Weekend Recaps

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
 

Friday I ended up going to First Friday! It's a get together type thing Bentonville will have every first friday of summer months. Vendors get together to sell, Food Trucks line the square, its like a mini-mini carnival! And so fun! I arrived for the first band to play and was really impressed. The lead singer had a beautiful (and Southern) voice, for the first time the band played together they played very well!
It was pretty funny when at one point while walking by the 'Funnel Cake, Hot Dog, Cotton Candy' vendor the worker said he was psychic and that my little girl wanted some cotton candy. I was actually surprised the he guessed the correct gender! So he went ahead and gave me a bag of Pink Cotton Candy! While I really wasn't wanting the cotton candy, it was a nice little treat that put a smile on my face. 


Preggo Girls, never wear stripes while PREGGO. This is a lesson I forgot and obviously RE-LEARNED this weekend. Sure it looks cute in the mirror before you rush off to work, but in reality you look farther along than you are. And we really don't need that. 


Pre-Cotton Candy I had a delicious burrito and fruit smoothie from Kind Kitchen. The shake was called "Green Goddess" so it caught my eye right away! Especially because all day long I had been craving 'green'. Yes that is right I had (and still do) crave the color green. It was tasty! Not as 'green' as my craving would have wanted, but delicious none the less!!


 A little bit of face painting happened!

Chief Bear Hand

The Amazing SpiderMan






And some costume wearing happened! Are those girls pretty!!??


It really was a fun night. I was sad that I left early but I was very exhausted. Friday Night I ended up falling asleep on my floor (I was in the middle of crafting) around 9-930. I was pretty wiped out!!

Saturday, thankfully God woke me up in time for the farmers market!! I am such a sucker for the farmers market!! I ended up leaving with quite a good haul for not so much money, making me happy! I was even able to purchase a Peppermint and Basil plant! I love mint! And having FRESH basil to put on top of my pizzas or in pestos or...oh gosh the list could go on!! mmm!

Sunday I did the last big load of SweetPeas clothes! I did however forget to wash her towels and a few small odds and ends. I realized that even though she is not born, my daughter has more clothes than I do!! And all really cute too! ;)

My mommy waxed my eyebrows (some how this is becoming less painful...) as well as painted my toes (after much begging!). I am thankful!


Overall, my weekend was rather low key but well enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment