Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3months(and three days)

My oh my Little One how you have grown.

Your personality shines brighter every day, as do your eyes. That mess of hair on your head still has a mind of its own. But I love every crazy minute of it.

When once you would not take a pacifier, now you do, as well as your thumb.


Before the camera was something that never caught your attention, now you will pose-smile or cry to make mommy stop taking pictures.
Your 'oooos' and 'aaahhhs' are being more distinct, we even have a few conversations.
Lately, my Little One, you have to be holding on to my thumb or one of my fingers before you will succumb to sleep. I love it.
It has been decided that you initiate all new baby sitters with blow-outs. It's your way of hazing.

Beards.
If a man is holding you and he has little or no facial hair you are very confused. 

Pride and prejudice is your favorite movie. When the ballroom dancing scene is on you dance away. 

Music. You LOVE music. Oldies, a bit of the new, gangster rap(mommy prefers when you listen to Christian gangster rap, but you don't care), and acustic. Several of our dead friends will pick up a guitar and sing to you. The fascination that shows in your eyes is magical. 

It's heaven and hell when you cry. It's beautiful and heart breaking. 

And oh how I love your cuddles. You nestle into me with your head rest on my heart, your squeaks and cries and grabbing on to me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment