Friday, November 15, 2013

It's ten o'clock, where is your child?

Mine?
Oh this beautiful bundle is asleep in my arms as we sit in a local brewery. Quite a tasty brewery and the environment is very much that if a brewery.

It's concrete floors, stills in the back, small bar top with only a few picnic tables offering extra seats. But what will surprise you is the very high tech pinball machine they have. 

Yes, I did say that my three month old daughter is currently lounging in my lap. I am tired. But I don't yet want to leave. No one is really paying me any attention, so that's not it. No interesting conversations are being had, after all I am writin this. So what could be making me want to stay?

Simple. 

LittleMiss is sleeping soundly in my arms. And I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment