Thursday, November 21, 2013

Moving...again.

Hi.
My name is Corrin and I am a single mom.
Finances are tight, the hours are long and the world is cold.

My plan was to find a rent house in the spring and move there so that LittleMiss would have a house, a real house to grow up in. And I was not going to move out of that rent house until...well I guess until I ever became married. But that is not what is going to be happening.

Instead I will be moving in with my parents. I haven't lived with them since I was 18. Every fiber of my being is screaming to not do it, but there are not really any other options. Not many people are interested in having an infant as a roommate. The logical side of me is saying this is good, on all sides. It will help my parents and myself (and daughter).

So now the plan is to not move out of their house until (you guessed it) I get married. If that should ever happen.

Here is the hard part: what do I sell? What do I keep? As you read in the above, I have lived on my own since I was 18. Which means I have a lot of stuff, I have established myself so to say. This morning I have been making a list of things to sell as well as trying to decide what to take over to my parents. Since I will be slowly moving in before my trip to California and then completing the process on my return.

Since I am not home all that much I'm hoping and praying that my Mom and I won't fight/bicker very much. Hey this is just one more excuse to be at the gym!! And take LittleMiss to the park. :)

Prayers greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment