Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Forgotten Photos

I forgot to post these the other day!! Oops!
 
This is my beautiful daughters heart rate. They used quite a lot paper, but it was amazing and scary to see.
 


 
I've seen a few pictures of parents who will have the heart rate of their baby tattooed. Before I used to think it was a bit... odd... What if you have more children? Are you going to cover your arm with heart beats so that it looks like you had a bit of a cutting issue?
 
 
 
But now, I think it is kind of cute. Obviously not on the wrist area. To be honest though I will probably either have a piece of art work made in memory of her heart rate or make it myself. 

These two are a bit cute and kind of inspirational.

 
Again they are cute, but I do plan on having more babies, so I don't see this idea working out for me. Art yes, permanently on me, no.
 
Do you have any tattoos for your babies? If so, what do you have?